Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 5: Teachers and Paraprofessionals

Whew! We made it through a very exciting and fun filled week! I know that the children are itching to be at home with their families, patiently awaiting the arrival of one of their favorite people! To wrap up our week of random acts of Christmas kindness, we made thank you cards for each teacher and paraprofessional in our school! Each student was in charge of making one thank you card and attaching our "rack'd" letter as well as a candy cane to the care package. Two second grade elves helped me to deliver all of the beautiful card to the faculty mailboxes. I apologize, but with the extremely busy day we had today, I completely forgot to take pictures of the elves in action today! I promise that once again they were excited to be doing something special for other people, and the cards that they made were just amazing! I hope that the faculty of Hartland School know just how much the second grade and I appreciate each and every one of them!

As I final note, I am attaching my bi-weekly newsletter. It describes all of this weeks' acts of kindness, as well as includes a little plug for my website :) Please feel free to check it out when you a get a chance. Now I am off to start baking for the annual Forler/Swanson Christmas Eve party. I wish all of my students and their families a safe and relaxing break! Be sure to squeeze your loved ones a little tighter tonight and let them know just how much you appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment