Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day #2: Janitors!

Hello! The second graders and I are continuing our acts of kindness around the school, and today we focused on the janitors. The kids decided that they wanted to decorate cookies, so I brought in the sugar cookies and supplies, and my little elves went to work! Pictured here is just some of the hard work!


Once the cookies were done, we put them on two separate plates for our two wonderful janitors. I asked for volunteers to deliver the goodies, along with our "rack'd" letter. Here they are right before being delivered! This time the recipients had no idea where their sweet treat came from, and the kids were very excited about this! I think that they felt very sneaky, and I am hoping that they felt a great sense of pride in themselves for participating in such a kind act!

No comments:

Post a Comment